Training Widget

Monday, October 26, 2009

What's in my fridge?


  • A lot of people ask me if I diet. No way! I love eating but even more I love eating well. I thought it would be interesting, hopefully useful, to share the contents of my fridge - this is my actual shopping basket from a recent Amazon Fresh order (the only way I shop anymore!)

  • San Pellegrino (sparkling water)
  • Frozen berries
  • Baby carrots
  • Broccoli
  • Apples
  • Baby spinach leaves
  • Sweet onion
  • Non fat greek yogurt
  • Rice milk
  • Egg whites
  • Turkey breast (deli)
  • Chicken
  • Organic marinara sauce
  • Salsa
  • Hummus
  • Natural peanut butter
  • Fat free Feta cheese
  • Musli
  • Ezekiel Bread
  • Whole wheat tortillas
  • Sugar free fudgecicles

With this mix, I can eat for nearly a week! My top meals:

Breakfast:

  • Egg whites with sautéed onions and salsa
  • Yogurt with musli
  • Shake (blended): Rice milk, frozen berries and 1 egg

Lunch/Dinner:

  • Chicken with marinara sauce, sprinkled with feta
  • Deli turkey meat wrap with spinach and feta
  • Deli turkey wrap with feat and hummus

Snacks:

  • Carrots and hummus or peanut butter
  • Apples
  • Yogurt with musli
  • Ezekiel bread with natural peanut butter
  • Fudgcicle

So rethink your fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my daily workouts on Twitter!

Follow my daily workouts on Twitter!
@thegymcoach