Training Widget

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dead Lift with Back Row (video demo)

If you were to ask me what my all time favorite exercise is – this is it: the deadlift / back row combo. I’ve incorporated this move into my upcoming “Fit and Firm” program, and here now you can preview this move in video form!

1. Stand with feet hip width apart, holding dumbbells with palms facing in toward each-other

2. Keeping legs straight with knees slightly bent*, bend at the hip and glide the dumbbells down the legs and extended arms fully

3. Keeping elbows close to body, squeeze shoulder blades to pull the dumbbells toward the belly button

4. Release the squeeze; extend arms

5. Tighten the hamstrings to stand straight up

6. Complete 15 reps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my daily workouts on Twitter!

Follow my daily workouts on Twitter!
@thegymcoach